Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My New Year

It's January 12th, 2011 and I just got the chance to upload some new years' eve pictures...hohoho...
We went to Long beach for the countdown. We walked down the canal at Naples Canal, it is at N Ravenna Dr/ E Naples Ln. The houses are fully decorated with lights. Very pretty~ I thing they are having their own house light decorating competition there. LOL.. But u won't find such house in downtown LA, so I really love the sightseeing moment.

:: Xmas tree light @ Gardena ::
:: Patio decorations::
:: Fully-decorated house ::
:: Naples Canal ::
:: I can make Christmas Card with this picture , LOL ::
:: Romantic evening for this couple ::
:: Fireworks ::
:: Fireworks ::
:: Yacht ::
:: Closing for the night ::

After a short walk enjoying the decorations, we went for our late dinner at Bubba gump. Fully loaded with seafood, and get ready to face the windy long beach. People were standing by the port waiting for the fireworks from Queen Mary. It's kinda far but anyway it's fireworks, everything was fired to the sky so we can see it no matter where. XD

New year, new resolution~ I haven't made my resolutions tho. I think I should make one. Usually new year resolution starts with "Losing weight", but what we did on the 1st day of NY? Eat, eat and eat! Dimsum, crepes, thai food, ice cream...viola~ fuly and happy! What a great day to start the year 2011!! YAY!! Thank God for His blessings and grace!



No comments:

Post a Comment