Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coronado Island

Guess where I went last Saturday...Yeah, I know...Another San Diego trip! Hahaha...Fortunately, I'm not sick of San Diego yet since we visited different places everytime I went there. We had our brunch at Hash House Ago Go. Waited for 1.5 hours before we got seated inside with our super empty tummy. Somehow, everytime when I crave for a food and by the time I get to eat the food, it'll just tasteless. Same with the brunch, I've been craving for American style brunch and the taste was just so so. Oh well, maybe it's just my tongue~


:: Andy's Sage Fried Chicken & Bacon Waffle Tower ::

:: French Toast ::

After a blast meal, we decided to have a walk at Coronado Island. It's a major and most expensive to reside in the State. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronado,_California .

:: Coronado Bridge ::
:: Glorietta Bay ::
:: Coronado Island Park ::
:: Trolley ::

A long walk along the famous Hotel Del Coronado, we saw the bike rental, so we rented out 2 surreys. It was freaking fun! Imagine 5 guys in the surreys...lol...They were so hilarious! We biked but couldn't find the correct bike lane, so we ended up biked at the sidewalk and the street. Super exhausted from pedaling :(

:: Bamboo Bike ::
:: Shamu's bike ringer ::
:: A cute family with their sorrey::
:: The 5 guys in little sorrey ::
Enjoying the beach environment there. It's so sunny! I think it's like 78F? People are surfing, swimming, and feel like summer over there...

Since we were still full from the brunch, we went to the gaslamp district for a night walk before the dinner. And guess what we got for dinner? Taco El Gordos. I'm getting bored with the taco.hahahahaa.... It tastes good but maybe I just it for more than 3 times which make me used to it already. And last but not least, dessert time! Fill our mouth with boba. yay! I like this boba place "Tea N More". I think that's the best boba place in San Diego. Their boba is just different.
You have to give it a try if you are in San Diego. It's "Tea N More" not "Tea Station" peeps! http://www.yelp.com/biz/tea-n-more-san-diego


The next day, I felt terrible! My body felt very warm, the feeling of fainting is there... Thanks God, He got me thru d Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment