Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year Y'all!!

Whoaa...2011 past extremely fast, just like in a blink of eye. 2011 was awesome and extraordinary year. A lot things happened from joy to sadness, giving and receiving, hard time to good time, etc. I might remember the bad things happened in 2011, but if I look at it again, all ended up good. For He has made everything beautiful in His time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end [Ecclesiastes 3:11] So I'm thankful for the experience I had in 2011 in dealing with different people, picking up responsibilities, a broken heart that is fixed by Him, new step in my photography career, and everything I did for His glory. 

Thank you Father for the blessings that you gave to me in 2011 that I can bless others and also the love that you give that I can love like You do.

This year, it will be an acceleration and increase year! If you don't know what to do in this year, ask God and it shall be given. Remember what's your purpose in life. We are not here just to eat, sleep, earn money, build a family, have friends, etc, we are called to do more than that! So gear up people, no time to waste! You can do it coz God use the imperfect one to make it perfect. ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment