Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!

A new year for all of Chinese in the whole world. Red or new clothing, red envelope, family dinner reunion, lion dance , dragon show pouring here and there. It's the day where all family members gather together celebrate and spend joyous moment with each other. I miss spent Chinese New Year with my family. We used to visit my grandparents' house and then we teenagers and kids will be flooded by hong bao (red envelope). Sweets and cookies are being offered to all the guests that are visiting. Whoa...I miss those moment and the gathering. This year I spent my new year with my family in Christ! =) 
We had Chinese New Year's Eve at Fu Shing, all night long laughter were echoing in the restaurant and we were the last guests to leave the place.hahahaha.. On the New year itself is Monday and there's no holiday in America so everything goes back to normal. 

 
(Sorry for the kinda blurry picture, blame it to the waiter! :p just kidding. Thanks Mr. Waiter)

Well, wanna wish all of you who celebrate Chinese New Year :

新年快樂

恭喜发财

新年进步

万事如意

年年有餘  

Year of Dragon in Chinese mythology, for me it's Year of Acceleration and Increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment