Friday, September 23, 2011

Universal Studios Hollywood

Aloha! It's me again posting some pictures from my weekend :)
First, I've been posting wedding or engagement pictures and I'll put some short stories, quotes or taglines with it. And I found myself get into a romantic feeling when I started to write it and believe or not I can imagine myself on their shoes and writing my own love story..hahahaha... It helps the lovey dovey words to come out from my mind easily... Pardon my cheesiness +.+

So, we went to Universal Studios Hollywood last Saturday. It was fun but can't compare this to Orlando Universal Studios. It's only small park with 10 shows and rides, Orlando got more! Poisedon, spiderman, etc... The new King Kong 3D thumbs up!
I love to see the movie set because here in Hollywood, there's where the movie were taken actually. Here's some pictures of the movie set after photoshop! hahha...To bring the feel of the set!

















































This one is made on coroplast. cool huh?! but of course the color is enhanced since the color was so light.

And the highlight of my day is capturing this picture... Sadly, I didn't bring my SLR camera so I took all these pictures with my pocket camera. "Zorro" and "Elena" was dancing Spanish tango which referred to as Malaguena, variety of tango , flamenco, fandago, etc.. love the feel, love the movement, just L.O.V.E IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment