Monday, April 4, 2011

My first day of April

Last friday, on April 1, 2011; when I was working , suddenly I got a phone call from a number of my friend. When I picked up the phone and start talking, the guy asked me if I am related to this A (my friend's name)? I was like mm... what is happening... So I replied yes, then he started to tell me that his name is Kevin and he's from LAPD. He told me that my friend was in an accident on the freeway and right now he's in the emergency room. bla bla bla...I was so shocked! and my heart beat so fast coz I'm scare ...oh man! Then without any thinking, I wanna leave my office and rush to the hospital. My colleague was confused and worried since I was so rush and pale...
Before I leave, I went to fill my water bottle and go to the restroom so that I'm not that panic! While I'm doing that, my mind keeps on thinking what happened to my friend? how come he can get into accident? what should I do with my works that I left today that need to be done?Am I going to make it for dental appointment later at 5? hahaha...then suddenly another phone call from the same number... and I heard "I'm fine...it's April fool's day"
omigosh!!!! I was like.... stunned....freeze...blank....then I was so mad...since the prank is too much! It's about a life of a person..dang! fortunately I haven't left my office yet. IF I were already making my way to the hospital, that guy will be dead by me! hhahaaha....
It's gonna be very memorable april fools prank!!

Hope you guys are not playing that kind of prank even tho it's not april fools coz it's not appropriate... Your life is valuable so don't use for that kind of prank...
Happy April Day!!! I luve April.... since it's my birthday is on April :p

No comments:

Post a Comment