Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Birthday


So it was my birthday yesterday! My 24th birthday! I feel so blessed with the presence of friends on my birthday, brother and sister in Christ. Yesterday we had a run-thru for the musical drama so everybody there gave me wishes n hugs... so sweet!!! The day before, my CG members also came to my house and celebrated my birthday, I'm so glad they were there since it's late at night, pass 12 o'clock already I guess... And I'm so happy coz they got me tulips... aooww... God spoke to them I assumed..hahaha... I couldn't get the chance to fly to Seattle to visit the tulip farm that is only open on April every year, but guess what I can see tulips everyday here in my room..hahahaha.... LOVE it!!!

Thank you Guys!! Thank you Lord for Your guidance and unending love and mercy for me!!!
















:: TIRAMISU ::
















:: TULIPs ::

Another cake from Vanille ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment