Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Once upon a time in Disneyland...

Visiting the happiest place on earth is of course the happiest thing to do! hahaha... Whenever u step into Disneyland, ur feeling is just somehow so happy, u will keep on smiling, laughing, etc. That's the magic of Disneyland... Where the dreams of kids begin~

We went to Disneyland early in the morning and thank God it's not that crowded. We got our park hopper ticket for $55. Cheap huh?! oh yeah... And plus the weather is just nice!
Here are some pictures from the Disneyland and California Adventure Park ^^



Our first ride is only 30 mins wait time. wahh...not bad! We took all the must-ride rides (That's my personal term) . And here we are in front of the scariest ride ever! (for me) Hollywood tower! Actually I didn't want to ride it since I rode it before but then all of them were on for the ride, so I just go with the flow. Well somehow it's different with that I rode in Orlando.




9 of us explored the parks for 13 hours. We ended up sore leg. hahahaha..... But we love the fellowship that we had, the jokes, the joy and the fun!
Just like how the story book ends their story, and they lived happily ever after...


If you want to get the cheap park hopper ticket, let me know! I'll give u the contact information ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment