Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This 2 weeks

Holla! I'm back with pictures ^^ bunch of pictures actually, but I'll just post some of them. So this past few weeks, been taking pictures for weddings and engagement sessions. Hectic weeks I had working, taking pictures, ministering, commute here and there. LA - Applevalley - LA - San Diego (leisure) - LA - San Diego - LA - Redondo Beach - LA ...Learned a lot from this past photo sessions. Thank God! It's tiring to be a wedding photographer, I think I just gonna go for engagement photographer.. hahahaha....But dunno yet, we'll see how it turns out~

So here's some pictures from the wedding in San Diego, for full picture you can find it in my facebook
























And also one of the engagement session is here on flickr website for Vitria and Raymond

Anyone have any ideas about website? I'm planning to create one for my photo blog. What name is suitable?

No comments:

Post a Comment