Monday, July 12, 2010

Does anybody hear her?


A song from Casting Crowns came to me last night when I was about to sleep. The song really struck me coz I think sometimes we are too comfortable with our group of friends and never see our surroundings. There are a lot of ppl out there in our environment that are in need of care, in need of love but yet we don't notice them. . When they don't find love and care from home, they go out and find their own "care" from the wrong places. When they go wrong, we subconsciously judge their action. ohh who are we to judge? we are not a perfect being too. Does anybody hear their struggles? Does anybody care for what are they trying to do? What are we doing when they need ppl to care for them? God teach us to love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another (John 13:34)

Let's step out of our comfort zone and spread your care and love to others. Don't let them run to the wrong direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment