Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday ^^

Happy birthday to me!! Yay!!

Wish myself will be more mature, wise, loving, caring, compassionate, all d way to expand His Kingdom, learn more new stuffs, practice more on keyboard, be radical for Him!!

God, just wanna say
Thank you for being there when I needed you the most.
Thank you for helping me through all those tough times in life.
Thank you for being such a good father and friend no matter what I did
Thank you for the big things and the small
Thank you God for the multitude of friends in my life, when all I asked for was love.
Thank you God for all that I have received from you
Thank you that I know I am never alone, for You are always here beside me.
Most of all, thank you God for giving your son to forgive us of our sins.

-:-

Birthday picture (Courtesy of M. Weku)
Handmade bday cake by Stephiyo

See how creative my fren is..hahaha...a so-called camera
...Thanks God I have u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment