Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The believer

I was reading John 20. It's about Jesus appears to Thomas, one of His disciples who didn't believe that Jesus has resurrected from the death. When his brethren said they saw Jesus, (John 20:24b) But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."

Go on with the reading, Jesus came and (John 20:27) Then He said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

Sometimes the way our thinking is "Show me, and I will believe."
But the one who is willing to take that step of faith and believe will be amazed at what God will do. "Believe, and He will show you"

Thomas is a skeptic person but God changed him. From Thomas the skeptic became Thomas the believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment